Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up an account, we ask you for specific information. Any information we collect directly will not be sold, given or in any way provided to any other person or group.
- Log information – When you access our services our servers automatically record certain information.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- Location data – We may receive information about your location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location.
- Unique application number – Our services include a unique application number that is associated with your account or you. This number and information about you is a fraud tracking feature to prevent or capture violations of terms of and conditions only.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services; and
- Protect the rights or property of our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.